Students in the Master of Science in Data Analytics and Business Computing from New York University will learn how to use a data-driven approach to solve business challenges in the era of big data.
With the interdisciplinary nature of business analytics, our program offers a broad yet rigorous curriculum in business (finance, marketing, revenue management, operations), data science (statistics, econometrics, data mining, data visualization), and management science (optimization, stochastic modeling, simulation). We emphasize both quantitative and technical methods and their applications in different functional areas in business. Students will benefit from the extensive industry experience of our faculty and seasoned professionals in the field.
- Develop data-analytic thinking and acquire knowledge of various quantitative and technical methods to make better business decisions and derive values.
- Learn how to effectively deal with vast amounts of data through the whole data management process, from the initial data acquisition to the final data analysis and presentation.
- Learn various methods and techniques to analyze data to generate business insights and to build predictive models to forecast and simulate future outcomes.
- Learn how to formulate business problems as formal mathematical models and obtain optimal solutions to the formulated models.
- Develop practical skills in programming using programming languages such as Python and R.
- Learn how to apply data analytics, data management and data-driven decision making skills across various functional areas of an organization, including Finance, Marketing and Operations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Communication
- Programming in Python & Software Development
- Statistics and Data Analysis
- Stochastic Modeling and Simulation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 201 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- Standardized Test Information – GMAT or GRE (and TOEFL if required);
- Transcripts & Degrees;
- Professional Information;
- EQ endorsements must be submitted online;
- International Student Supplement.
International58607 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 58607 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National58607 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 58607 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.