The English, Writing, Rhetoric, and Social Change Specialization is offered by Colorado State University.
Through analysis of and engagement with diverse contexts for writing, students create and apply methods for addressing shared social problems in classrooms and communities.
Our graduates study in top tier rhetoric and composition Ph.D. programs, teach composition and rhetoric at secondary and post-secondary levels, and work for social change through careers in government, publishing, industry, and non-profit organizations.
- Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Theories of Composition
- Research Methods/Theory: Writing Studies
- Critical Digital Rhetoric
- Special Topics in Writing and Rhetoric
- Histories of Writing and Rhetoric
- Seminar in Writing, Rhetoric, & Social Change
- Research: Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Creative Writing View 774 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An official transcript of all collegiate work completed along with a certified translation into English.
- Scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic.
Test scores such as GRE or GMAT, when required
- Certified proof of financial support
- Passport copy
International31766 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31766 USD per year during 24 months.
National15568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15568 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.