Develop the knowledge, skills, and competencies to become an ethical and culturally responsive counselor who can enhance and advocate for the mental health, wellbeing, and life quality of all people.
You’ll complete a 60-credit course of study that includes core counseling curriculum (48 credit), a clinical practicum (100 hours), an internship (600 hours), and specialization-specific courses and electives.
This Counseling and Career Development - School Counseling specialization from Colorado State University and all three specializations are accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs. Upon graduation, you’ll be professional counseling licensure-eligible in the state of Colorado and eligible to become a National Certified Counselor.
- Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
- Career and Employment Concepts
- Foundations of Counseling
- Individual Guidance and Counseling
- Group Guidance and Counseling
- Ethics in Counseling/Career Development
- Counseling for Cultural Diversity
- Tests and Assessment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies School Counselling View 1856 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An official transcript of all collegiate work completed along with a certified translation into English.
- Scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic.
- Test scores such as GRE or GMAT, when required
- Certified proof of financial support
- Passport copy
International31766 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31766 USD per year during 24 months.
National15568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15568 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.