About the Program
The Accounting program at University of South Alabama is of primary interest to individuals interested in careers at Certified Public Accountants, management accountants, and government accountants and more. Whether you plan to sit for the Alabama CPA exam or any other CPA exam, this program will enhance your accounting and business skills.
Completed entirely online
- Earn your degree in as little as one-year.
- AACSB Accounting accreditation
- Preparation for the CPA exam
- Learn from advanced faculty
- At MCOB, you are more than just a number
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Accounting Theory
- Advanced Managerial Accounting
- Tax Planning and Research
- Emerging Issues in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting Systems & Analytics
- Fraud Examination
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting Auditing Taxation View 68 other Masters in Taxation in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of South Alabama and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting or in other fields from an accredited institution with a GPA of 3.0 in the undergraduate program
- A GMAT score of 450 with a score of 3.0 or higher in the Analytical Writing section. The GMAT must have been taken in the last five years
- All courses must be taken as an undergraduate student or transferred into the university before admission will be granted to the MAcc program. Courses must have been passed with a minimum grade of "C" to complete a prerequisite requirement: Principles of Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Taxation of Individuals, Accounting Information Systems, Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Auditing
- International students must meet or exceed the University’s standard for language proficiency
International28800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 960 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 960 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State14400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 480 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.