The master's degree in Accounting from Calvin College program is well-suited for individuals wanting to sharpen and broaden their knowledge of the topics and tools of the accounting profession. The program is also a good fit for those wanting to begin or advance their career in accounting in the public or private sector. Our streamlined admissions process eliminates the need for standardized testing.
A master’s degree can mean more opportunities, career advancement, and even greater wages. Make sure you're reaching your full potential with a degree that will last your entire career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Topics in Auditing and Assurance Services
- Advanced Accounting
- Tax Research and Professional Responsibilities
- Accounting Communications
- Corporate Financial Research, Analysis & Valuation
- Business Analytics
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
National: Aug 15
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 516 other Masters in Finance in United States
All applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree and completion of the following undergraduate courses:
- Intermediate Accounting I and II
- Cost Accounting
- Accounting Systems
- Business Law
- Corporate Finance
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must have completed at least 160 hours of professional experience at an accounting firm, company, governmental entity, or not-for-profit organization at which the applicant was exposed to accounting and/or financial situations and tasks.
- Submission of a personal statement
- International applicants must have a valid visa to study in the United States.
International834 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 834 USD per credit and a duration of 9 months.
National834 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 834 USD per credit and a duration of 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.