The Accounting program at Calvin University is also a good fit for those wanting to begin or advance their career in accounting in the public or private sector. Our streamlined admissions process eliminates the need for standardized testing.
Why choose a M.Acc. from Calvin?
- Earn an advanced degree in nine months of full-time classes or complete the program part-time
- Flexible start date of fall or spring
- Ethics class is approved by the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy, which specifies perhaps the nation’s most stringent ethical educational standard, to fulfill that state’s requirement for initial licensure
- Engage in courses taught from a Christian perspective
- Advanced Topics in Auditing and Assurance Services
- Tax Research and Professional Responsibilities
- Advanced Accounting
- Accounting Communications
- Corporate Financial Research, Analysis & Valuation
- Government/Not-for-Profit Accounting
- Business Analytics
- Current Issues in Accounting
- Ethics in Accounting
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 797 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Online application for Admission
- Official transcript(s) from all higher education institutions attended
- Two letters of recommendation. At least one of the recommenders should be someone who can attest to the applicant’s academic abilities.
- Proof of qualifying work experience or internship: Applicants must have completed at least 160 hours of professional experience at an accounting firm, company, governmental entity, or not-for-profit organization at which the applicant was exposed to accounting and/or financial situations and tasks.
- Personal statement
International23560 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 760 USD per credit during 9 months.
National23560 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 760 USD per credit during 9 months.
Living costs for Grand Rapids
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.