- The M.E.M. Online Master of Engineering Management from Ohio University, an advanced degree program for engineers who want to become leaders without losing their foundation in engineering, focuses on leadership and management skills and their direct relationship to engineering process improvement, project management, effective communication, and innovative solutions.
- As an Master of Engineering Management student at Ohio University, you can gain an advanced understanding of the specific engineering and management skills needed to excel in your current position, create new opportunities, and grow as a respected, competent engineering leader.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistics for Engineering Management
- Principles of Six Sigma
- Quality Systems
- Information Systems Engineering
- Database Information Systems
- Data Acquisition and Predictive Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology Data Science & Big Data View 722 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics, or physical sciences from an accredited 4-year program in the U.S.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- If applicable, students may also need to include TOEFL or IELTS scores
It’s important to note that we assess each applicant individually. If you don’t meet all the admissions criteria, give us a call to discuss your background and eligibility.
International24854 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24854 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National24854 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24854 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
In-State24208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24208 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.