Become an expert in telling the data’s story by earning The MBAn Online Master of Business Analytics program from Ohio University.
Big data is a big buzzword in the business world. But it’s a serious concept, referring to data sets so large and complex that traditional data-processing applications simply can’t handle them. That means it presents a challenge — and opportunity — for aspiring analysts.
What Can You Do with a Master’s in Business Analytics?
- Data and technology impact every sector of the global economy: aerospace and defense, business, finance, healthcare, and hospitality, just to name a few. That means there’s a place for talented analytics professionals in nearly any organization across every industry.
- Careers with the greatest growth potential are tech-focused, according to LinkedIn’s Emerging Jobs Report. Titles like business analyst rank among the top 20 best jobs in America right now.
- Yet demand for analytics professionals continues to exceed the supply. That means there’s never been a better time to develop new skills in data analytics.
Earn a Master’s in Business Analytics online from OHIO, and you can gain the advanced analytics expertise to stand out in a variety of professional roles:
- Data Scientist
- Director, Business Analytics
- Director, Business Intelligence
- Data Engineer
- Manager, Business Analytics
- Manager, Business Intelligence
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Descriptive Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Strategic Use of Information Systems
- Business Intelligence
- Programming for Analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 50 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited university
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Official transcript(s)
- Current resume
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Online application with $50 fee
- No GRE or GMAT scores required
- TOEFL iBT score of 150 or IELTS of 7.5
- General academic credentials evaluation (ECE or WES report)
International applicants must also submit:
International21492 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35820 USD for the full programme and a duration of 20 months.
National21492 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35820 USD for the full programme and a duration of 20 months.
In-State21150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35250 USD for the full programme and a duration of 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.