- The M.B.A. Professional Master in Business Administration program from Ohio University offers concentrations to help you achieve your professional goals. As a student, you'll complete a concentration in Accounting, Business Analytics, Business Venturing, Executive Management, Finance, Health Care, Operations & Supply Chain Management, Project Management, or Strategic Selling & Sales Leadership.
- We understand that our students are balancing an education along with work, family and other committments. The PMBA program is unique in its delivery approach, utilizing a blend of virtual classes, online learning modules, and once-a-month Saturday residencies. This allows you to continue working during the day while balancing your educational and personal life.
Professional Development Workshops
- Our program bridges the gap between classroom knowledge and application. That's why we're hosting Professional Development Workshops for our students. During these Saturday workshops, you'll collaborate with colleagues in the program, learn from their experiences, and establish professional networks to benefit your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Data Analysis for Decision Making
- Accounting for Executives
- Strategic Marketing and Value Chain Management
- Managerial Finance
- Operations Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1376 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
To be admitted to Ohio University's One-Year MBA program, you must generally meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution
- Two or more years of professional work experience
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Two letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- Official/certified transcripts (sealed) from all institutions of higher education attended
- Professional statement
- No GMAT or GRE required
- TOEFL or IELTS required if English is not your native language
International12948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6474 USD per semester during 24 months.
National12948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6474 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State6996 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3498 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.