The History MA program from University of Texas at Austin offers an exceptionally wide range of resources for graduate study in many fields of history.
Graduates with History from University of Texas at Austin will gain knowledge in:
- Atlantic History
- East Asia
- Early Modern Europe
- History of Science, Technology & Medicine
- Latin America
- Medieval Europe
- Middle East
- Modern Europe
- South Asia
- United States
- Historical Inquiry
- Medieval Material Culture
- Roots Religious Toleration
- Latin America And The US
- Traditional Africa
- History Of Mexican Americans In US
- Colonial America
- African American Women's History
- The Black Power Movement
- The United States/Africa
- Discovery History
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies History Modern History View 721 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
- Electronic application.
- Three Letters of Recommendation.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Writing sample.
- Application fee (U.S. — $65; International — $90).
- Report of GRE scores and official report of TOEFL scores (if applicable).
- The Graduate School requires applicants to have earned a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or a comparable degree from a foreign academic institution.
- 3.0 GPA.
International17694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8847 USD per semester during 12 months.
National17694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8847 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State8928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4464 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Austin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.