Graduate instruction in the History Department is organized around 11 major fields:
- Atlantic History
- East Asia
- Early Modern Europe
- History of Science, Technology & Medicine
- Latin America
- Medieval Europe
- Middle East
- Modern Europe
- South Asia
- United States
More informationVisit official programme website
- Eurpn Imperlsm: Mod Mid East
- Post Colonial Europe
- Introduction To Environmental
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesHistory View 491 other Masters in History in United States
- An official score for the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (GRE), unless otherwise specified by the graduate program to which the student is applying. International students whose native language is not English must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed major. Evidence of adequate preparation varies by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of work, and personal statements
- A grade point average of at least 3.00 in upper-division (junior- and senior-level) coursework and in any graduate work already completed.
International17694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8847 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National17694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8847 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4464 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.