By exploring diverse disciplines such as psychology, history, literature, sociology, philosophy, and anthropology, with some of the University’s best professors, an HDO Master’s degree will give you the tools to:
- Discern the root causes of why businesses and nonprofits actually work, and why they often don’t.
- Understand how and why the key components of organizations—people—behave and work the way they do.
- Develop leadership skills to create lasting and effective change in organizations of any size or type.
Each cohort consists of experienced professionals from a diverse range of fields, allowing for an exchange of problems and solutions across sectors. All students complete a Capstone Project, allowing them to draw on what they’ve learned to tackle an organizational problem of their choice.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Individual Perspectives on the Human Dimensions of Organizations
- Society, Culture, and Diversity
- Qualitative Research in Organizations
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesPsychology Sociology Literature View 359 other Masters in Literature in United States
- An official score for the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (GRE), unless otherwise specified by the graduate program to which the student is applying. International students whose native language is not English must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed major. Evidence of adequate preparation varies by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of work, and personal statements
- A grade point average of at least 3.00 in upper-division (junior- and senior-level) coursework and in any graduate work already completed.
International17312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8656 USD per semester and a duration of 15 months.
National17312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8656 USD per semester and a duration of 15 months.
In-State8684 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4342 USD per semester and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.