Energy and Earth Resources from University of Texas at Austin provides the opportunity for students to prepare themselves in management, finance, economics, law and policy leading to analytical and leadership positions in resource–related fields.
Graduates with Energy and Earth Resources from University of Texas at Austin will have the following attributes:
- Quantitative and analytical thinking skills
- Persistence and motivation in addressing science questions and/or pursuing goals
- Organizational skills, and the ability to process ideas and data
- Involvement in a community of scholars
- A positive outlook and the ability to overcome adversity
- A professional demeanor, and the ability to think across the broader geoscience professions
- Ability to mentor and be a role model
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Geology of Earth Resources
- Energy Technology and Policy
- Energy Law
- Groundwater Resource Evaluation
- Reservoir Geology and Advanced Recovery • Sequence Stratigraphy
- Renewable Energy/Environmental Sustainability
- Restructured Electricity Markets
- Decision Analysis
- Energy Finance
- International Petroleum Concessions
- Oil and Gas Law
- Electricity Law
- Water Law
- Coastal Watersheds Law/Natural Resources Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Any applications completed after the January 1 deadline will only be considered on a space-available basis.
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Sustainable Energy View 146 other Masters in Earth Sciences in United States
- The Graduate School requires applicants to have earned a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or a comparable degree from a foreign academic institution.
- 3.0 GPA
- Official Test Scores (GRE, TOEFL, IELTS)
- Pay the Application Fee
- Submit Transcripts
International13298 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6649 USD per semester during 12 months.
National13298 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6649 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3530 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Austin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.