The program’s curriculum provides you with the ability to better analyze and design software systems through course offerings such as software requirements, architectural design, verification and validation, and security networks. Throughout the program, you develop a thorough understanding of the technology utilized to enhance these software engineering systems and how to implement this knowledge into your own career practices.
This 30-credit hour program can be successfully completed in just two years while continuing to work full-time. You will learn how to better analyze and design software systems from world-renowned professors and will acquire the tools needed to better lead and manage software projects. With this degree, you will be prepared to move into advanced software project management positions or engineering leadership roles and successfully control the direction of your next career move.
- Requirements Engineering: Acquisition and Modeling
- Software Architectures
- Verification and Validation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Fully structured
- Continuous support with feedback on request
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Software Engineering View 671 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- An official score for the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (GRE), unless otherwise specified by the graduate program to which the student is applying. International students whose native language is not English must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed major. Evidence of adequate preparation varies by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of work, and personal statements
- A grade point average of at least 3.00 in upper-division (junior- and senior-level) coursework and in any graduate work already completed.
International19320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9660 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National19320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9660 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State10554 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5277 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.