Mechanical Engineering from University of Texas at Austin is designed to educate and advance the next generation of mechanical engineering leaders, innovators who will transform energy, materials and information to meet the needs of society.
Graduates with Mechanical Engineering from University of Texas at Austin will gain knowledge in:
- design, build and analyze motor vehicles,
- heating and cooling systems,
- manufacturing plants,
- industrial equipment and machinery,
- medical devices,
- alternative energy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biomechanical Engineering
- Dynamic Systems and Control
- Manufacturing and Design
- Materials Engineering
- Nuclear & Radiation Engineering
- Thermal / Fluids Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 368 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
- Personal Statement/Statement of Purpose
- 3 letters of recommendation
- General GRE Scores
- Transcripts from all previous universities
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- A 3.0 or higher GPA in upper-division coursework
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score(s), if applicable
International13722 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6861 USD per semester during 12 months.
National13722 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6861 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3855 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Austin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.