The objective of the faculty of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and its Graduate Studies Committee is to provide a graduate program that is both broad and deep, covering the diverse technical areas within electrical and computer engineering. Nine named academic tracks within the program support this objective: Architecture, Computer Systems, and Embedded Systems; bioECE; Decision, Information and Communications Engineering; Electromagnetics and Acoustics; Energy Systems; Integrated Circuits and Systems; Plasma/Quantum Electronics and Optics; Software Engineering and Systems; and Solid-State electronics. In each academic track, a program of study can be designed to meet the educational objectives of each student.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Problems
- Operating Systems
- Introduction to System Theory
- Computer Systems in Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 321 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- An official score for the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (GRE), unless otherwise specified by the graduate program to which the student is applying. International students whose native language is not English must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed major. Evidence of adequate preparation varies by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of work, and personal statements
- A grade point average of at least 3.00 in upper-division (junior- and senior-level) coursework and in any graduate work already completed.
International19320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9660 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National19320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9660 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State10554 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5277 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.