We offer master’s degree programs that are structured around a broad science-based curriculum. Each program includes coursework that covers topics such as Exercise Physiology.
Students can choose to pursue an M.S. which focuses more on research with either a thesis or report. Those who wish to go on to pursue a Ph.D. in exercise physiology are encouraged to take this route.
Alternatively, students can pursue an M.Ed. which focuses on coursework. This option prepares students for a career in exercise science. M.Ed. students will come out of the program ready to work in clinical fields that require expertise in exercise physiology.
- Advanced Lab Techniques in Exercise Physiology
- Cardiovascular Responses to Exercise
- Sports Nutrition
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 685 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- An official score for the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (GRE), unless otherwise specified by the graduate program to which the student is applying. International students whose native language is not English must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed major. Evidence of adequate preparation varies by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of work, and personal statements
- A grade point average of at least 3.00 in upper-division (junior- and senior-level) coursework and in any graduate work already completed.
International18032 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9016 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National18032 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9016 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State9274 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4637 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.