Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) play an increasingly important role in addressing critical needs of society and generating innovation that drives the global economy. The STEM Education faculty is committed to providing equitable access to STEM careers and literacy for a diverse community of learners. We build and cultivate interest in STEM topics through innovative and socially responsive research, teaching, and teacher preparation informed by the learning sciences.
The Master’s degree program in STEM Education provides a unique experience for students in that it examines STEM education from a research perspective. Students who choose the to complete the Master’s degree.will have the opportunity to engage in research in STEM teacher education and learning. Our faculty are able to provide interesting perspectives on education and are involved in academic research that investigates current issues in STEM education.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Knowing and Learning in STEM Education
- Curriculum History in STEM Education
- Equity in STEM Education
- Research on Teaching and Teacher Development in STEM Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation View 3538 other Masters in Education in United States
- An official score for the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (GRE), unless otherwise specified by the graduate program to which the student is applying. International students whose native language is not English must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed major. Evidence of adequate preparation varies by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of work, and personal statements
- A grade point average of at least 3.00 in upper-division (junior- and senior-level) coursework and in any graduate work already completed.
International18032 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9016 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National18032 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9016 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State9274 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4637 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.