In order to provide students with advanced training in marketable areas, 24 semester credit hours of graduate mathematics courses and 3 semester credit hours of a course in the Colleges of Sciences or Engineering are required. Research exposure to and experience with real-world problems will be provided by enrollment in AIM 6943 Internship and Research Project. This course introduces students to research problems in the field as well as the opportunities to solve a real-life problem in an industrial setting. Students will prepare for leadership positions in the field by taking two courses in communication, leadership, and/or basic business practices.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For a list of the courses please visit the program's website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesApplied Mathematics General Engineering & Technology View 144 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
General requirementsAdmission Prerequisites:
- Required Degree: The applicant must have completed a bachelor’s degree in mathematics, science, engineering, or a related field.
- Other Degree Requirements: The applicant must have taken Calculus I, Calculus II, Linear Algebra, and an upper-division course in mathematics.
- General University Requirements: A degree seeking applicant must meet university wide requirements.
- Application: A complete Graduate School application.
- Transcripts: Official transcripts from all institutions attended. All international transcripts must be recorded in English or officially translated to English.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae: Resume.
- Letters of Recommendation
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25078 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25078 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8246 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.