At Psychology - Industrial or Organizational Behavior Management from Western Michigan University along with the skills learned through the practicum in which course work and practical experience are combined, places our students in demand by employers who seek graduates with this type of education and training.
Our program prepares students for human resource and organizational development positions in business, consulting and human service organizations through a combination of classroom and practical training.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Personnel Selection and Placement
- Personnel Training and Development
- Psychology of Work
- Behavioral Systems Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Management, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour View 990 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- A bachelor's degree with a minimum of 18 credit hours in psychology, which must include three credit hours of statistics.
- Preferred qualifications:
- An undergraduate major in psychology.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Minimum scores corresponding to the 50th percentile on the verbal and quantitative sections of the GRE.
- Other criteria taken into consideration include letters of reference, research activity, work experience, social and professional skills and the extent to which the applicant's interests match the program.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of passport identification page
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended or are attending, including diplomas, examination results, mark sheets and certificates
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- Proof of sufficient funds for the first academic year of study at WMU according to estimated cost of attendance
- Written statement
International1022 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1022 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1022 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1022 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State681 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 681 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Kalamazoo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.