This Professional Master of Business Administration is offered at the Texas Tech University is offered for students who wish to:
- remain employed full-time
- simultaneously attaining their degree.
Classes are offered one weekend per month; students may expect to complete this 42-hour program in 2 years. The Rawls College of Business provides Microsoft Office Excel Specialist certification. This certification is required for graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management Concepts
- Information Technology and Operations Management
- Marketing Concepts and Strategies
- Managing Organizational Behavior and Organizational Design
- Leadership and Ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- International students are encouraged to apply at least six months in advance when possible.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1239 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Application fee
- Unofficial transcripts of ALL post-secondary institutions attended, including a copy of official English translations for each transcript
- Unofficial copies of all post-secondary diplomas earned*
- Unofficial proof of English proficiency
- Proof of financial support*
- Passport bio page*
- two or more years of appropriate professional work experience
International17530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17530 USD per year during 24 months.
National17530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17530 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State9350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9350 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for El Paso
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.