Redefine your career and discover how to thrive in a changing international business landscape. The heart of Babson’s MBA is real-world experiential learning that teaches you how to balance experimentation and analysis in order to solve complex problems.
Put your education into action during class consulting projects and summer internships, where you’ll be uniquely prepared to make an impact in the business world from day one.
As a full-time student in the One Year Master of Business Administration program at Babson College , you will be immersed in an environment where your professors are experts in their fields and where international peers add global perspectives to every discussion.
Some want to start a new venture. Others want to switch careers entirely. Regardless of the path you take, Babson offers a supportive global community that prepares MBA students for success.
- One MBA: Access the same courses, experiential learning opportunities, intensity tracks, and academic centers whether you choose the One-Year or Two-Year format.
- Tight-knit cohort: Take your core courses with your cohort, allowing you and your classmates to form strong, lifelong connections.
- Personalize your education: 2/3 of your courses are electives and special topics you choose to align with your career goals and ambitions.
- Get involved: Entirely student-run forums and conferences bring world-class speakers and events to campus.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The Babson MBA is 45 credits, no matter which path you take. All full-time students earn their first 15 credits through the Core, a collection of courses and real-world learning challenges designed to build a practical business foundation. Use your remaining 30 credits to explore electives in the topics that matter most to you.
- Managing People & Organizations
- Financial Reporting
- Operations & Info. Management
- Business Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
There are 3 Priority deadlines - 10/26/2020, 1/11/2021, and 3/3/2021 - to be considered for scholarships
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 1305 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 2 letters of professional recommendation (non-academic)
- GMAT or GRE score reports
- Transcripts from all institutions, undergraduate and graduate
- Candidates may include an essay to provide additional pertinent information to the admissions committee (optional).
TOEFL iBT, IELTS, or PTE test scores and official English translations of all required academic documents must be submitted if:
- Your native language is not English.
You have NOT earned a bachelor’s or master’s from an institution in the United States, U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or India.
Please click here for more information.
Average Work experience is 3+ years
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International89550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 89550 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National89550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 89550 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Merit awards are available for all of Babson’s graduate degree programs. For a full listing of all merit and need-based awards available to graduate students at Babson, please refer to the All Award Details page.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.