Redefine your career and discover how to thrive in a changing international business landscape. The heart of One Year Master of Business Administration programme from Babson College is real-world experiential learning that teaches you how to balance experimentation and analysis in order to solve complex problems. Put your education into action during class consulting projects and summer internships, where you’ll be uniquely prepared to make an impact in the business world from day one.
As a full-time student, you will be immersed in an environment where your professors are experts in their fields and where international peers add global perspectives to every discussion. Some want to start a new venture. Others want to switch careers entirely. Regardless of the path you take, Babson offers a supportive global community that prepares MBA students for success.
- One MBA: Access the same courses, experiential learning opportunities, intensity tracks, and academic centers whether you choose the One-Year or Two-Year format.
- Tight-knit cohort: Take your core courses with your cohort, allowing you and your classmates to form strong, lifelong connections.
- Personalize your education: 2/3 of your courses are electives and special topics you choose to align with your career goals and ambitions.
- STEM-designated concentrations: 7 unique MBA concentrations give you a chance to specialize. 2 concentrations, Quantitative Finance and Business Analytics and Machine Learning, are STEM-designated.
- Get involved: Entirely student-run forums and conferences bring world-class speakers and events to campus.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing People & Organizations
- Financial Reporting
- Operations & Info. Management
- Business Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 1167 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Short answer questions
- 1 letter of professional recommendation (non-academic)
- Transcripts from all institutions, undergraduate and graduate
- Candidates may include an essay to provide additional pertinent information to the admissions committee (optional)
Average Work experience is 5+ years
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International89550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 89550 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National89550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 89550 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Wellesley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.