- You can take your career in tax accounting to the next level by becoming an enrolled agent, which is the highest credential awarded by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). As an enrolled agent, you’ll have earned the privilege to represent taxpayers before the IRS.
- Upon completion of the Accounting With A Concentration In Taxation program offered by Nova Southeastern University, you’ll be prepared to sit for the three-part comprehensive IRS test, covering individual and business tax returns. You may also be qualified to sit for the Uniform Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Examination, depending on your chosen electives. Obtaining either of these credentials will put you in a position to dominate your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cost Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- Accounting Information and Control Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Forensic Science View 113 other Masters in Forensic Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Master's Application for Admission and non-refundable $50 application fee.
- A conferred bachelors degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an equivalent degree for international applicants.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. The applicant's bachelor degree transcript must show degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration. If graduate degree has been earned, the transcript must show degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration.
International29010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 967 USD per credit during 12 months.
National29010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 967 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Davie
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.