The degree at Nova Southeastern University prepares students for positions in academia, managerial, or sales positions in the pharmaceutical industry, contract research organizations, managed care organizations, health care systems, and government agencies. Graduates will be able to critically analyze issues related to the production and use of pharmaceuticals and act as leaders in the field.
The M.S. in Pharmaceutical Affairs also provides additional preparation for students interested in pursuing a Pharm.D. or Ph.D. degree.
- Mission: To educate and develop practitioners and researchers who, through their leadership and entrepreneurism, will transform the profession of pharmacy to improve global health.
- Vision: To be recognized as an innovative and entrepreneurial college of pharmacy providing opportunities that encourage innovation in education, practice, and research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Essentials of Professional Practice
- Knowledge Skills for the Health Care Environment
- Biochemical Basis of Drug Therapy
- Fundamentals of Pharmacodynamics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Pharmacy View 402 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Prior to matriculation, applicants must have received a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university. A baccalaureate degree in any field of study is acceptable, as long as all prerequisites are met.
- Applicants are recommended to have an overall cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher (2.5 overall GPA is preferred).
- Applicants are required to submit official scores from the PCAT or GRE
- Two letters of reference
- Proof of English proficiency, if applicable, is required of applicants.
International34443 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34443 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National34443 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34443 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.