- Vision: To be recognized as an innovative and entrepreneurial college of pharmacy providing opportunities that encourage innovation in education, practice, and research.
- The M.S. in Pharmaceutical Affairs is a 2-year graduate program designed for persons interested in the acquisition of knowledge and skills associated with pharmaceutical agents. The degree will prepare students for positions in academia, managerial, or sales positions in the pharmaceutical industry, contract research organizations, managed care organizations, health care systems, and government agencies. Graduates will be able to critically analyze issues related to the production and use of pharmaceuticals and act as leaders in the field.
- The M.S. in Pharmaceutical Affairs will also act as a bridge for students interested in additional preparation prior to pursuing a Pharm.D. or Ph.D. degree.
- The program will be located at the Miami Campus near the Florida Turnpike and Kendall Drive. Off campus housing is available in the area.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Essentials of Professional Practice
- Knowledge Skills for the Health Care Environment
- Biochemical Basis of Drug Therapy
- Fundamentals of Pharmacodynamics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy View 154 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- Prior to matriculation, applicants must have received a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university. A baccalaureate degree in any field of study is acceptable, as long as all prerequisites are met.
- All applicants must complete the following prerequisite coursework at a regionally accredited college or university with a grade of a 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale:
International755 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 755 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National755 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 755 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.