As demand for data analysts in the current job market continues to rise, the Master of Science in Data Analytics at Kansas State University was developed by a partnership between the Kansas State University College of Business and six departments across the K-State campus, including computer science, economics, geography, mathematics, statistics and industrial manufacturing systems engineering.
The degree offers two tracks, with a data science track and an applied analytics track, each focusing on different aspects of data analytics. The data science track focuses on techniques, methods and algorithms, while the applied analytics track is more practical in applying methods toward business problems and communication with stakeholders.
- Data analyst
- Business intelligence analyst
- Market research analyst
- Analytics/Management consultant
- Operations analyst
- HR analyst
- Product analyst
- Social media analyst
- Sports analyst
- Healthcare data analyst
- Predictive analyst
- Quantitative analyst
- Data scientist
- Introduction to Econometrics
- Topics in Computer Science
- Big Data Analytics
- Information Technology Strategy and Application
- Business Analytics and Data Mining
- Social Media Analytics and Web Mining
- Applied Marketing Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students: Applications are accepted year around
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 59 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- Admission is denied to applicants holding bachelor's degrees with a significant amount of credit for work that was not supervised by a faculty member of an accredited college or university or evaluated in units that identify the academic content. A limited amount of credit for experience, when awarded as an acceptable part of a bachelor's degree for internships, fieldwork, or the like, is not a cause for denial but must be clearly identified as graded work.Applicants to graduate degree programs pay a non-refundable application fee of:
- $50 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents and
- $75 for international applicants
International12518 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12518 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6099 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6099 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!