The Accounting With A Concentration In Managerial Accounting provides you with the accounting and financial management skills you need to drive business performance. The curriculum at Nova Southeastern University is guided by faculty with professional accounting experience outside of the classroom. You’ll have opportunities to work with a successful mentor, obtain coveted internships, and work on real world projects in the classroom.
- Courses offered alternate weekends, limited weeknight offerings on the main campus and online.
- Designed for working professionals in the field of accounting.
- Students with limited accounting experience can complete foundation course requirements online.
- Program can be completed in as little as 12 months.
- Program begins three times annually with starts in August, January and May.
- 30 credit hours (based on undergraduate degree)
- International students on a F1 visa without a bachelor's degree in accounting may not be eligible for this program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Theory
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Accounting Analytics
- Survey of Taxation: Individuals, Entities and Property
- Advanced Managerial Accounting
- Internal and Operational Auditing
- Accounting and Reporting Issues
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Accounting View 302 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Master's Application for Admission and non-refundable $50 application fee.
- A conferred bachelors degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an equivalent degree for international applicants.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. The applicant's bachelor degree transcript must show degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration. If graduate degree has been earned, the transcript must show degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration.
- For those applicants who completed their degree outside of the United States, they must have their foreign transcript evaluated by a NACES accredited organization.
- The independent academic evaluation must list the degree equivalency and include a GPA calculation as well as a course-by-course credit evaluation.
International29010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 967 USD per credit during 12 months.
National29010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 967 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Davie
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.