Graduates of the Energy Systems programs from the University of California, Davis, will be uniquely poised to pursue employment opportunities in power technology, consulting, engineering research companies, utilities, academia, national laboratories, federal, state, and local government agencies, and non-governmental organizations.
- Applied Statistics for Business and Economics
- Applied Statistical Methods: Nonparametric Stats
- Applied Statistical Methods: Analysis of Variance
- Applied Statistical Methods: Regression Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology Sustainable Energy View 1864 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Apply Online
- Statement of Purpose and Personal History Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- UC Davis requires academic records from each college-level institution you have attended
International11700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11700 USD per year during 12 months.
National11700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11700 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Davis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.