Seminars and elective courses provide enrichment in art history and theory, performance, cultural and environmental studies, and new technology. Individual workshops on campus are provided so that students have the opportunity to develop their studio practice while exploring the resources of a large university. The Art program offered by the University of California, Davis, culminates in an exhibition of the student’s work, which should reflect in its depth and quality the student’s assimilation of traditional and contemporary visual culture.
- Expanded field: artist lecture series
- Advanced drawing
- Advanced painting: special topics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History Liberal Arts View 865 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
Apply at the Office of Graduate Studies website:
- an application for admission and an optional application for fellowships through the Apply Yourself system.
- an application fee ($90 domestic and $110 international)
- three (3) letters of recommendation
- your artist statement under the “statement of purpose” requirement
- UC Davis requires academic records from each college-level institution you have attended
- images offering a view of your best and most current work, in reverse chronological order
International11700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11700 USD per year during 12 months.
National11700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11700 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Davis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.