You’ll be prepared to work in the public sector, in an urban environment, with diverse ethnic and socio-economic populations, and with children, teens and families who have been traditionally underserved by psychology.
Choose from two areas of emphasis:
- The community track emphasizes training in prevention, program development, consultation, empowerment and health promotion.
- The child track focuses on developmental psychopathology and treatment of underserved youth in schools and community settings.
- Physiological processes
- Ethics & history of psychology seminar
- Perception and cognition
- Language and cognition
- The psychology of judgment and decision- making
- Social psychology of the self
- Prejudice and intergroup relations
- Social cognition
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Clinical Psychology View 1042 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Personal statement
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores
- Three letters of recommendation
- One official transcript from each institution attended
- Application fee of $40
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 24 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.