You’ll be trained in:
- ecological restoration
- species and landscape conservation
- biodiversity management
- green infrastructure management
- ecological consultancy
- To urban biodiversity
- Urban ecology
- Ecological data analysis
- Applied ecological management practicum
- Sustainability science: environmental limits, human needs, & systems thinking
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. You may begin the program in any quarter.
DisciplinesNatural Sciences Environmental Sciences View 375 other Masters in Natural Sciences in United States
To apply, please submit the following:
- A completed online application
- Official transcripts from all previous college coursework (minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale)
- Two letters of recommendation from science professors or professional supervisors
- A personal statement that explains your interest in the Environmental Science graduate program at DePaul. The statement should specify your career goals and any specific area of interest.
International22500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.