In the Audit and Advisory Services program from DePaul University, you’ll gain practical, advanced auditing skills to excel in a career in a public accounting firm or corporate internal audit department.
Become a financial data expert. Know what questions to ask and how to interpret the findings. Acquire sought-after skills in
- Fraud and forensic accounting
- Visualization techniques
- Audit and internal audit tools
- Data analytics
More informationVisit official programme website
- Principles of accounting information systems
- Applied statistics for accountants
- Principles of forensic accounting
- Internal auditing, corporate governance and internal control
- Data mining and analytics
- Advanced it auditing
- Forensic and investigative accounting
- Forensic accounting and valuation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAuditing View 7 other Masters in Auditing in United States
- Submit your online application and the $60 application fee.
- Submit an essay explaining your interest in the program and your professional goals.
- Submit a resume that summarizes your work experience and educational background.
- Submit your official transcripts from all degree-granting institutions you have attended.
- Please note that not submitting all transcripts where courses have been completed could impact course waivers.
- GMAT/GRE: Not required for applicants to this program.
International1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.