Our state-of-the-art approach to teaching multimedia communication – which emphasizes cross-platform storytelling – attracts students and support worldwide. Silicon Valley firms and top national and local businesses seek our graduates, recognizing our reputation for excellence in multimedia and strategic communication education.
Mass Communications program offers a research track leading to a thesis, and a professional track leading to a multimedia or strategic communication project. Courses in both tracks are taught mostly in the evening to accommodate students holding daytime jobs. The Graduate School of San José State University administers the application process for all SJSU graduate programs.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Media and Social Issues
- New Media Visionaries
- Communication Law and Public Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMedia Studies & Mass Media View 159 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
- U.S. bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, or the completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized, accredited, and approved institution from a country outside of the U.S.
- A 2.5 GPA (from the 0.0-4.0 U.S. grading scale) in the last degree completed, or a 2.5 GPA in the last two years of full time study. Please note that individual program requirements may have a higher GPA requirement.
- Good academic standing at the last institution attended.
- English Language Proficiency Exam, if necessary (see Step 5 for requirements).
International7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7176 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7176 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.