Areas of Study
The Electronic Materials program of the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) has 4 focus areas: theoretical background, applied knowledge, exposure to theoretical approaches, and introduction to the emerging field of microelectronics of organic electronics. All faculty members have industrial experience prior to joining UCLA and are currently conducting active research in these subject areas.
- Principles of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Physics of Materials
- Principles of Electronic Materials Processing
- Science of Electronic Materials
- Materials Science of Thin Films
- Deposition Technologies and Their Applications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology View 60 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United States
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, chemistry, or the equivalent
- A GPA of 3.0 in the last two years of undergraduate coursework
- GRE test scores (can be waived for well qualified applicants–please e-mail to inquire)
- TOEFL/IELTS (Required for international applicants)
International32858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32858 USD per year during 12 months.
National32858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32858 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State17456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17456 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.