The Electrical Engineering program of the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) covers a broad spectrum of specializations in communications and telecommunications, control systems, electromagnetics, embedded computing systems, engineering optimization, integrated circuits and systems, micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), nanotechnology, photonics, and optoelectronics, plasma electronics, signal processing, and solid-state electronics.
- Digital Signal Processing
- Probability and Statistics
- Communication Systems
- Data Communications and Telecommunication Networks
- VLSI Design Automation
- Modeling of VLSI Circuits and Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 66 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, chemistry, or the equivalent
- A GPA of 3.0 in the last two years of undergraduate coursework
- GRE test scores (can be waived for well qualified applicants–please e-mail to inquire)
- TOEFL/IELTS (Required for international applicants)
International33245 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33245 USD per year during 12 months.
National33245 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33245 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State18143 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18143 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.