Three undergraduate elective courses complement the basic background of the Computer Networking program of the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) with concepts in security, sensors and wireless communications.
Two graduate courses cover the Internet and emerging sensor embedded systems, while recommended electives probe different applications domains to include wireless mobile networks, security, network management, distributed P2P systems, and multimedia applications.
- Probability and Statistics
- Computer Networking Fundamentals
- Network Protocol and Systems Software Design for Wireless and Mobile
- Computer Security
- Energy-Aware Computing and Cyber Physical Systems
- Internet Architecture and Protocols
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 298 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, chemistry, or the equivalent
- A GPA of 3.0 in the last two years of undergraduate coursework
- GRE test scores (can be waived for well qualified applicants–please e-mail to inquire)
- TOEFL/IELTS (Required for international applicants)
International33245 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33245 USD per year during 12 months.
National33245 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33245 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State18143 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18143 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.