Students must complete the biomedical and health informatics general core and either the clinical informatics track or the public health informatics track. For more information about the professional science master's in biomedical and health informatics, please visit program website.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Database Concepts and Applications
- Systems Analysis
- Introduction to Health Policy and Management
- Electronic Health Records
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBiomedicine Health Informatics View 125 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
The minimum requirements for admission to a graduate program are:
- A bachelor's degree (based on a four-year curriculum) completed before graduate study begins, or its international equivalent with an accredited institution
- An average grade of B (cumulative GPA 3.0) or better
International29424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14712 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National12212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6106 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.