To tackle the complex business challenges of today’s big-data-driven corporate environments, the Albers Business Analytics program centers from Seattle University your study in leading-edge courses such as Communicating and Visualizing Data, Mathematical Models for Decision-Making, Data Mining for Business Intelligence, and Programming for Business Analytics.
A rigorous curriculum and our small class environments allow you to be paired with faculty and staff dedicated to your mentorship and success.
- Business Intelligence Engineer, Amazon Web Services
- Business Skills Rotation Program - Finance Department, Boeing
- Advanced Analytics Analyst, Liberty Mutual
- Data Analyst, Microsoft, Data Scientist, Puget Sound Energy
- Marketing Analyst, Remitly
- Clinical Data Analyst, Multiscale Health Works
- People Analytics Analyst, Zillow
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) offers this prestigious accreditation to less than five percent of the world's business schools and less than one third of U.S business schools.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Management
- Math (STEM)
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 273 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Application Form and $55 fee
- Resume. Professional work experience is not required for this program. However, remember to mention any relevant work, internship, and volunteer experiences. Upload these to online application.
- A 300-word essay
- The job you would like to have after graduating;
- A problem you would like to solve, or have already solved, using analytical skills.
- Official transcripts from undergraduate and any post-baccalaureate work. International transcripts will require an agency evaluation.
- Official English language proficiency test scores, if required. TOEFEL, IELTS, PTE, and MELAB accepted.
- Optional: Official GMAT or GRE test scores sent by the testing agency.
International895 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 895 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National895 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 895 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.