The program mission is to prepare transformational learners and leaders to advance nursing education and practice, thus, addressing the complexities in the 21st century healthcare system.
Core curricular concepts woven through the curriculum include transformation, communication, interconnected global perspective, outcomes orientation, and rural population health.
The online Master of Science in Nursing program from University of Wyoming is for the registered nurse with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing offering nurse educator and nurse leader concentrations, part-time program of study .
- Theoretical Foundations in Nursing: Exploring Learning & Leadership
- Becomin a Leader
- Evidence-Informed Decision-Making
- Population Health & Health Policy
- Science of Quality Improvement and Safety
- Integrated Advanced Pathophysiology, Pharmacology & Assessment
- Curriculum Development & Program Evaluation
- Teachin Methodolo ies & Evaluation
- Advancing Healthcare Transformation through
- Academic-Practice Partnerships
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing View 763 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Online Application (a non-refundable application fee of U.S. $50.00 is required)
- Provide Certified and Attested Copy of Transcripts
- Provide Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Provide Proof of Financial Support
- Official bank statement
- Copy of Passport
- If you are currently studying at a U.S. Institution, please provide your school’s immigration coordinator.
International15174 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15174 USD per year during 12 months.
National15174 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15174 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5076 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.