Whether you like studying culture and society, the environment, development, governance, or conflict resolution, there are interesting classes available to International Studies students across campus at the University of Wyoming.
The unique interdisciplinary nature of the International Studies program from the University of Wyoming allows students to graduate with knowledge of history, politics, economics, culture, and natural resources in a global context.
In an increasingly globalized world, these elements of the International Studies degree prepare students with the global competence to succeed in careers anywhere.
- International Studies Social Science Methods
- Complete one research theory course
- Gaduate Pro-seminar in International Studies
- Write and orally defend Master's thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , Local
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development View 382 other Masters in International Relations in United States
- Online Application (a non-refundable application fee of U.S. $50.00 is required)
- Provide Certified and Attested Copy of Transcripts
- Provide Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Provide Proof of Financial Support
- Official bank statement
- Copy of Passport
- If you are currently studying at a U.S. Institution, please provide your school’s immigration coordinator.
International16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 12 months.
National16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5598 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5598 USD per year during 12 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.