On the Health Services Administration program you will learn from our faculty full of industry experts whose experience will prove valuable when applying their teachings to your career path. Our masters of the health services administration program will launch you into a world-class learning environment and develop the skills you need to be a leader in the healthcare industry.
Our MSHSA program from University of Wyoming provides students with the essential knowledge and practical skills required for senior managerial and planning work in the healthcare sector.
- Knowledgeable about public health and the structure, organization, and financing of healthcare systems.
- Interested in a variety of critical topic areas in the healthcare industry.
- Competent in communcations and analysis of information.
- Understanding of how finances impact decisions in the healthcare industry.
- We ensure students are knowledgeable about society, law and ethics, and competent in qualitative and quantitative skills to better their overall understanding of the ever-changing industry. In order to receive a promotion in health services, you need an edge over the competition. Our degree on your resume can provide you the edge you need to stand out.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Topics in Interdisciplinary Health Care
- Advanced Topics in Interdisciplinary Health Care
- Global Public Health
- Interdisciplinary Seminar in Health Sciences
- Health Sciences Internship
- 24 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 350 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- A transcript showing a qualifying degree from an accredited academic institution
- A current curriculum vitae or resume
- A personal statement outlining your experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare field
- $50 application fee
International12870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 858 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 858 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State10140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 676 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.