As a department of foreign languages, literatures, and cultural studies, we prepare our students for life and careers in an increasingly global world. The program in French from University of Wyoming enables students to combine their language training with interdisciplinary study of the regions where their language is spoken.
As a department of foreign languages, literatures, and cultural studies, we prepare our students for life and careers in an increasingly global world.
Our programs enable students to combine their language training with interdisciplinary study of the regions where their language is spoken through study-abroad opportunities in numerous locales.
Building a language into your college resumeé will open doors to greatly expanded opportunities and life experiences.
- Studies in French Language
- Medieval French Literature
- 17th Century French Literature
- Graduate Readings
- Special Problems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Linguistics View 632 other Masters in Linguistics in United States
- Online Application (a non-refundable application fee of U.S. $50.00 is required)
- Provide Certified and Attested Copy of Transcripts
- Provide Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Provide Proof of Financial Support
- Official bank statement
- Copy of Passport
- If you are currently studying at a U.S. Institution, please provide your school’s immigration coordinator.
International16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 12 months.
National16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5598 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5598 USD per year during 12 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.