The Family and Consumer Sciences graduate degree program from University of Wyoming offers emphases in three areas:
- Design, Merchandising, and Textiles
- Human Development and Family Sciences
- Human Nutrition and Food
- The department has also partnered with the Department of Animal Science to offer a joint Master of Science degree in Food Science and Human Nutrition.
The majority of accepted students’ course work will be in their designated discipline and related areas.
- Be competent in the content studied
- Be competent in oral and written communications
- Be and independent and reflective learner
- Integrate theory, research, and practice
- Special Problems
- Graduate Seminar in Family and Consumer Science
- Family and Consumer Sciences Extension Practicum
- Family Decision and Resource Management
- Understanding Community Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications may be considered throughout the year if space in a program area is available.
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Nutrition & Dietetics Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 376 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
- Online Application (a non-refundable application fee of U.S. $50.00 is required)
- Provide Certified and Attested Copy of Transcripts
- Provide Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Provide Proof of Financial Support
- Official bank statement
- Copy of Passport
- If you are currently studying at a U.S. Institution, please provide your school’s immigration coordinator.
International16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 12 months.
National16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5598 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5598 USD per year during 12 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.