- Research in this Environment and Natural Resources area at University of Wyoming focuses on interactions between humans and the environment, such as water use, renewable energy, sustainable development and sustainable business practices.
- Analytical Techniques
- Cultural Studies
- Economics Of the Environment
- Environmental Education & Leadership
- Human Dimensions Of ENR Management
- Natural & Physical Sciences
- Policy & Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesNatural Resource Management Environmental Sciences View 135 other Masters in Natural Resource Management in United States
- Applicants are required to complete an online application and submit an application fee of $50. Most programs also require official transcripts to be sent directly from the institution to UW Admissions. Other materials may also be required. Please check the specific program for requirements.
International16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 12 months.
National16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5598 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5598 USD per year during 12 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.