The Botany and Water Resources program from University of Wyoming is a dual degree program that encourages students to pursue interdisciplinary academic options while completing their MS research.
- The purpose of the program is to develop cross-disciplinary education and perspectives regarding water resources.
- Training is to be consistent with the rigor expected of professionals with water resource expertise.
- The cross-disciplinary major program is flexible so as to meet the individual professional objectives of students.
Primary responsibility of student guidance and graduate program formulation resides with the sponsoring department and sponsoring major professor. Once accepted, each candidates graduate committee will contain at least one member drawn from the Water Resources Faculty.
he Water Resources Faculty representative on the candidates graduate committee shall aid in formulating course program design, academic performance criteria, and research objectives throughout the candidates tenure in the program.
- Environmental Transport Processes
- Hazardous Waste Site Remediation
- Ground Water Hydrology
- Soil Erosion and Conservation
- Water Resources Engineering
- Advanced Hydrology
- Management of Major River Basins
- Groundwater Flow and Solute Transport Modeling
- Topics in Geophysics
- Inverse Theory
- Mechanics of Sediment Transport, Erosion and Deposition
- Advanced Tectonics and Sedimentation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management Botany View 158 other Masters in Botany in United States
- Online Application (a non-refundable application fee of U.S. $50.00 is required)
- Provide Certified and Attested Copy of Transcripts
- Provide Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Provide Proof of Financial Support
- Official bank statement
- Copy of Passport
- If you are currently studying at a U.S. Institution, please provide your school’s immigration coordinator.
International16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 12 months.
National16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5598 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5598 USD per year during 12 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.