Cyber Security (online) tactics have grown increasingly sophisticated in recent years, leaving banks, law firms, health care organizations and all manner of companies vulnerable to attack.
Quinnipiac University’s MS in Cyber Security is a technically focused program designed for students with computer science backgrounds who are interested in learning the skills necessary to counter these threats.
This 36-credit program is completed entirely online, and teaches IT infrastructure, networking technology, database security, cryptography and the advanced cyber operations management skills needed to assume a leadership position in the rapidly evolving field of cyber security. Our program’s curriculum is closely aligned with the knowledge units established by the NSA/DHS National Centers of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education.The program is also open to non-degree seeking students interested in taking individual course modules as stackable credentials to expand their current knowledge in critical focus areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Special Topics Cyber Security
- Security I (Intro to Security Design)
- Security II (Intro to Cyber Threats)
- Security III (Intro to Cyber Defense)
- Systems I (Systems Administration)
- Systems II (IT Infrastructure)
- Systems III (Systems Programming)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
The program will accept applications up to 1 or 2 weeks prior to the start date.
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security View 120 other Masters in IT Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts from all colleges attended, whether or not grades were earned
- Secondary school transcript with graduation date, unless an associate’s degree was earned
- Advanced placement transcripts
- International baccalaureate transcripts; International students should send official transcripts to World Education Services (WES) for certification and evaluation of credit and request that Quinnipiac University receive the results.
International14475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 965 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 965 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.