The online MS in Public Relations (online) at Quinnipiac University goes beyond crafting messages to generate buzz, placing an emphasis on preparing leaders to drive strategy at every level of brand management.
Our curriculum covers the most critical elements of an effective communication strategy, as outlined by the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA). You’ll explore crisis management, branding, reputation management and ethics on a global level before choosing from an array of specialized electives to customize your focus, including a social media track. The capstone experience allows you to further delve into a topic that aligns with your career goals through an independent research project of your own design.Our faculty are always available to share their decades of industry expertise, while our flexible online classroom makes it possible to share your own ideas with other experienced PR professionals.
These interactions will provide you with a diverse perspective and deliver actionable insights that you can immediately apply in your career.Upon completion, you’ll be prepared to sit for the Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) exam offered by PRSA. This designation has long been recognized as a standard for expertise within the industry and will further position you to stand out as a leader in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Relations Management
- Public Relations Writing
- Strategic Public Relations and Reputation Management
- Branding Strategies
- Global Strategy
- Measurement and Evaluation
- Crisis Management
- Law and Ethics in Public Relations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
The program will accept applications up to 1 or 2 weeks prior to the start
DisciplinesPublic Relations View 24 other Masters in Public Relations in United States
- Transcripts from all colleges attended, whether or not grades were earned
- Secondary school transcript with graduation date, unless an associate’s degree was earned
- Advanced placement transcripts
- International baccalaureate transcripts; International students should send official transcripts to World Education Services (WES) for certification and evaluation of credit and request that Quinnipiac University receive the results.
International28650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 955 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 955 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.