As a public relations specialist, you are the eyes, ears and voice of individuals and organizations. You conduct in-depth research to understand the needs of various publics, create strategic messaging for print, mobile and digital outlets and coordinate programs that effectively communicate a client’s message and goals. We’ll teach you the skills you need for a career as a social media manager, public affairs officer, community relations officer or media relations specialist.We build upon your current skills and prepare you for leadership roles. You’ll learn to plan and manage PR campaigns as well as mitigate potential crisis situations. Electives enable you to specialize in such sub-fields as international public relations, investor relations and health care public relations, depending on your career goals. Our program additionally offers the flexibility of both full- and part-time study, while the fast track option allows you to complete the program in one year.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles and Theories of Public Relations
- Public Relations Research Methods
- Public Relations Research Design
- Law and Ethics in Public Relations
- Public Relations Writing
- Public Relations Management
- Strategic Planning in Public Relations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. The suggested deadline is by July 30.International applicants: Deadline for admission is April 30.
DisciplinesPublic Relations View 67 other Masters in Public Relations in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The School of Communications invites applications from prospective students who wish to pursue the professional practice of public relations. Recent graduates of a bachelor's degree program outside of the communications fields are welcome to apply, as are prospective students who are presently working and wish to either shift careers or enhance their professional standing.
International1055 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1055 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1055 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1055 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.