Master of Business Administration at Quinnipiac University promises an edge in a fast-paced and globalized job market. In the School of Business at Quinnipiac, we aim higher than that. Our AACSB-accredited MBA program develops extraordinarily well-prepared professionals and industry leaders who can thrive in any business environment and corporate structure anywhere in the world.
The program combines a deep and diverse skill-set with immersive learning experiences and constant opportunities for career development. You have the option of pursuing your MBA in one of four ways:
- Traditional MBA
- Finance track
- Health care management track
- Supply chain management track
- Business Data Analytics
- Decision Making for Business Operations
- Skills for Contemporary Business Issues
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership for Decision Makers
- Marketing Decision Making
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
The program will accept applications up to 1 or 2 weeks prior to the start date.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1547 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts from all colleges attended, whether or not grades were earned
- Secondary school transcript with graduation date, unless an associate’s degree was earned
- Advanced placement transcripts
- International baccalaureate transcripts; International students should send official transcripts to World Education Services (WES) for certification and evaluation of credit and request that Quinnipiac University receive the results.
International24637 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1095 USD per credit during 24 months.
National24637 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1095 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Hamden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.