The mission of the Department of Counseling and Student Affairs is to provide graduate education, conduct research, and offer service in the fields of Marriage, Couple, and Family Counseling; Clinical Mental Health Counseling; School Counseling; and Student Affairs.
Faculty members are committed to social action and advocacy, preparing Student Affairs in Higher Education graduates to provide highly competent and culturally aware services, providing relevant clinical and educational experiences that meet or exceed national accreditation standards, ensuring that graduates have credentials necessary to qualify for certification and licensure, and promoting the continued education of counselors and student affairs personnel.
Western Kentucky University (WKU) prepares students of all backgrounds to be productive, engaged, and socially responsible citizen-leaders of a global society. The University provides research, service and lifelong learning opportunities for its students, faculty, and other constituents. WKU enriches the quality of life for those within its reach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Student Affairs in Higher Education
- The College Student Experience
- Student Development in Higher Education
- Counseling Concepts and Applications for Student Affairs Professionals
- Leadership and Administration in Student Affairs
- Research Methods in Student Affairs
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3585 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application and Fee: Submit an application with a $95 non-refundable application processing fee;
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university;
- Original copy/copies of transcripts/marksheets in English for evaluation by the Graduate School (must be supplied by the institution)
- Transcripts are evaluatedby the Graduate School
- NOTE: any international transfer work requires an external evaluation by a NACES member institution; students are responsible for having this evaluation completed (only needed if the students wants to transfer graduate credit from a non-US institution)
International953 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 953 USD per credit during 24 months.
National917 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 917 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State607 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 607 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Bowling Green
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.