In addition, this program prepares teachers to teach dual credit classes and at a community college or technical school.
This degree does not provide initial teacher certification or prepare a student for doctoral studies in mathematics.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics
- Introduction to Analysis
- Algebra from an Advanced Perspective
- Geometry from an Advanced Perspective
- Numerical Analysis
- History of Mathematics
- Algebra and Number Theory
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMathematics View 549 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- Application and Fee: Submit an application with a $95 non-refundable application processing fee;
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university;
- Original copy/copies of transcripts/marksheets in English for evaluation by the Graduate School (must be supplied by the institution)
- Transcripts are evaluatedby the Graduate School
- NOTE: any international transfer work requires an external evaluation by a NACES member institution; students are responsible for having this evaluation completed (only needed if the students wants to transfer graduate credit from a non-US institution)
International962 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 962 USD per credit and a duration of .
National899 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 899 USD per credit and a duration of .
In-State607 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 607 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.