Prepare to enter the fast-growing field of industrial and organizational (I-O) psychology as an I-O practitioner, consultant, corporate trainer, or human resources manager in the MS in Industrial and Organizational Psychology - Self-Designed program from Walden University.
Focusing on practical application in the workplace, you will explore topics such as group dynamics, leadership, performance management, and employee training as you gain the skills required to build more productive and effective organizations.
Specializations (in addition to the General Program)
- Consulting Psychology
- Forensic Consulting
- General Practice
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Leadership Development and Coaching
- Organizational Diversity and Social Change
Note on Licensure
The MS in Industrial and Organizational Psychology is not a licensure program and does not prepare an individual to become a licensed psychology professional.
More informationVisit official programme website
Walden’s flexibility and support put your education within reach. You will benefit from a comprehensive online learning experience that includes:
- Convenient start dates throughout the year.
- Orientation that prepares you for success in an online environment.
- Ability to complete coursework when and where it is convenient for you.
- Access to courses and materials on your smartphone or tablet.
- Multimedia resources designed to augment student learning: videos, case studies, simulations, articles, journals, and discussion topics.
- A global online community of faculty, students, and alumni.
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology View 162 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Walden University's admission requirements vary by program and degree level.
- Walden enrollment advisors are available to help you with every step of the online application process, from deciding which program is right for you to applying for financial aid.
- Enrollment advisors can also explain Walden's transfer of credit policy for past educational experience.
International15967 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26613 USD for the full programme and a duration of 20 months.
Paying for your education can be a challenge, but Walden helps you identify the many funding options that are available to you, including scholarships, grants, and federal and private loans. You can also check with your employer to see if they offer tuition reimbursement for your courses. A Walden enrollment advisor can help you determine which funding options are available to you. Additionally, you can save time and money by transferring credits earned previously.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.