This Child and Adolescent Psychology course at University of Greenwich is ideal if you are interested in careers working with children and young people.
You will gain an in-depth understanding of current issues in child and adolescent psychology and learn to apply this theory to real-life settings by undertaking a placement. You will also conduct a substantial piece of research in child and adolescent psychology and choose from one of three optional modules.
What you should know about this course
- Our psychology degrees are ranked first in London for student satisfaction by the Complete University Guide 2018.
- Our department is a trusted provider of excellent academic degrees and vocational training. We are consistently rated highly in the National Student Survey.
- Located across the University's iconic Greenwich Campus.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Psychology Project
- Child and Adolescent Psychology in Practice
- Current issues in Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Advanced Statistical Methods in Psychology
- Advanced Research Methods for Child Development
- Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology View 154 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United Kingdom
- An honours degree (normally 2:1 or above) from a psychology programme accredited by the BPS
- An honours degree in psychology or equivalent subject (normally a 2:1 or above) and successful completion of a research methods assessment
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.